As your private baseball fitness coach in Alexandria, VA, SPARK Physiotherapy’s approach to baseball starts from the ground up. It takes much more than shoulder strength to throw a 90 MPH fastball. Baseball is a sport that requires strength, power and coordination to succeed in today’s fast paced game. Reserve your spot!
Feel like no matter how hard you try, you just can’t get around on the fastball up and in?
Are you a pitcher who finds your mechanics breaking down in the 5th and can’t quite figure out why that fastball went from down and away to belt high right down the middle?
If you are a baseball player, you know it is not just the summer past time you pick up in between seasons. At SPARK, we feel the same way.
Here’s how we do it:
- Baseball specific evaluation
- Throwing, hitting and fielding analysis
- Exercises to target strong hips, core, shoulders and arm muscles
- Swing training to improve consistency in the batter’s box
- Agility training to get the extra jump on the bases
- Flexibility, balance and posture training to maximize efficiency in all mechanics and help prevent injuries
- Injury/surgical rehabilitation
Click the button to send us an email with your athlete’s info:
Parent Name and contact info; Athlete Name, age, travel baseball club and/or middle school/high school
to RESERVE YOUR SLOT.
Space is limited and registration will close soon.
Foundations Phase: Winter Baseball Strength & Conditioning
Perfect movement prep. Baseball power building phase. ESSENTIAL!
Fall/Winter 2019 – Session days/times TBD
Athletic Phase: Pre-Season Tryout and Showcase Primer
The players who peak at the right time and carry that ability thru the year.
Spring 2020 – Session days/times TBD