If you're a highly-motivated person, you know that a fitness routine isn't just something you do; it's an investment in your future self. But as your workouts get stale, you might notice that you're not moving as quickly or get tired more easily, leading to frustration because your body is "slowing down." The good news is that your body might be willing to do more than you thought possible—it's just not being challenged to perform at its best.
At SPARK Physiotherapy, our certified personal trainers combine a Never Say Never attitude with practical, guided conditioning, creating an experience you won't find anywhere else. Whether you're an athlete, maintain an active lifestyle, or want to be more active, we have options for you. Please fill out our online contact form to schedule a private fitness consultation with one of our trainers.
Fitness Training Tailored to Your Specific Goals
Every client has different motivations and starts from varying points on the fitness spectrum. We won't push you to reach unattainable goals—we only want you to be better than your former self. If you want to lose weight, be better at your hobbies, increase muscle mass, or maintain flexibility as you age, we can devise a one-on-one program that lets you meet or even surpass your goals.
- Flexible fitness plans. We work backward from your end goal to create a customized fitness plan that puts the exhilaration back into exercise. You can choose between 30, 45, or 60-minute sessions in our private gym in Alexandria, VA, and even work out with a buddy.
- Injury prevention. We believe you can be an athlete and active at any age, and the key to longevity is maintaining a body that can resist injury. Personal training is the safest, most comprehensive, and most efficient way to meet your fitness goals.
- Continual support. Training offers visible physical and mental rewards. It's also hard (or should be), and losing sight of your end goal is easy when your energy starts flagging. We find the best way to motivate each client, guiding them toward new heights and offering a healing hand when needed.
- FUN. It's easy to get bored and start "going through the motions" if a program doesn't adapt along with you. We focus on making each visit enjoyable, challenging you to improve in new and engaging ways.
Personal training sessions include:
- Flexibility training
- Resistance exercise
- Cardiovascular conditioning
- Core strengthening exercises
Book Your Personal Training Discovery Session Today
SPARK Physiotherapy makes it easy for clients throughout Northern Virginia and the DC Metro Area to get started on a personalized training regimen. In your Personal Training Discovery Session, you will meet one of our talented physio professionals, tour our facility, and get to ask those burning fitness and exercise questions. We will also get a full subjective history, discuss your objectives and concerns, and offer several methods to achieve your fittest self.
Contact us online or call 703-329-0181 to learn more.