At SPARK, we have helped numerous clients who felt left behind rejoin the pack and even pull ahead of their peers. We approach physical fitness as a spectrum, carefully treating existing injuries before strengthening key areas and building up to an injury-proof physique. Please fill out our online contact form to learn more about how we can help you achieve your fittest self.
We Dare You to Be Better Because We Know That You Can
There are plenty of personal trainers in the DC Area, but none of them can take you from rehab to prehab like our team. Our physical therapists focus on easing pain and avoiding injury, while our trainers motivate and support you as you reach toward (and beyond) your goals.
Our fitness professionals can help you with the following:
- Set goals. Whether you want to prioritize losing weight, gaining muscle, increasing flexibility, maintaining balance, improving endurance, or honing sports performance, we discuss your ideal physical condition and capabilities at length to help you set achievable goals.
- Exercise the right way. Your trainer will design a personalized program that moves you toward your goals as safely and efficiently as possible. Our one-on-one fitness sessions take place in our private gym, ensuring you have the resources and instruction you need to make the most of each session.
- Recover from injury or surgery. You may need to begin treatment with our physical therapists to help you recover mobility and function lost during surgical recovery. Our physical therapists help you perform exercises and modify movements to improve function and range of motion. They may also collaborate with a trainer to help you meet your long-term fitness goals.
- Alleviate chronic pain. Our team focuses on identifying the cause of recurring pain you feel during daily activities and correcting the problem through strengthening techniques. Once your current pain is addressed, we work on maximizing your mobility and implementing strategies to prevent future injury.
Full-Body Muscular Fitness Assessments
Clients come to us with specific goals in mind, so we have to find a way to make sure they’re making the progress they want to see. SPARK Physiotherapy measures the lasting impact of our training programs by setting baseline fitness levels and monitoring progress regularly.
In our initial discovery session, we assess a variety of fitness abilities, including:
- Body composition (body fat percentage)
- Target body measurements
- Body mass index (BMI)
- Dynamic and static flexibility
- Upper body muscular strength and endurance
- Lower body muscular strength and endurance
- Core strength and endurance
Join Our Personal Fitness Program and Be the Best YOU That You Can Be
If you want to get moving, move faster, or stay moving for the rest of your life, schedule your private fitness consultation today or call 703-329-0181 to learn more about what we do.