Google? Yelp? Craigslist? Groupon?
So many choices and options when it comes to finding providers for wellness and healthcare. They all say they are reputable but we all know, “they” talk a lot! Can you really trust a website or someone you don’t know to recommend a healthcare provider, gym or nutritionist?
How can you be absolutely certain that they are the right “fit” for you until you meet or try them out. Have you hopped from one provider to the next searching for the right fit? Feeling like Goldilocks yet?
We have a solution for you! On Friday the 11th of September, SPARK Physiotherapy will be hosting it’s 2nd Annual “Make Your Health Happen” Health and Fitness Festival at John Carlyle Square Park in Alexandria, VA. This event will give you and members of the community the opportunity to connect to the best health and wellness providers in our referral network. Last year, we had 17 different health and wellness vendors get involved to educate the public about what separates them from the competition in the area. Clients new and old were able to kick the tires on each provider and compile the info needed to make their best health and wellness choices.
Just what did theyreceive and what can you expect from this year?
- The “Make Your Health Happen” vendor card to visit all vendors in attendance and track which vendors fit their lifestyle and interests best.
- They received valuable vendor information and giveaways.
- They experienced vendor demonstrations on products and services.
- They had the opportunity to participate in SPARK Tough games and competitions, such as keg tosses, battle ropes, fireman’s carries and beanbag tournaments. And what’s best is that the whole family could participate!
- They enjoyed live entertainment from the band, Down Wilson.
- They had the opportunity to win over $1000 in raffle prizes.
You can expect this and more! So, you can gather your family and friends to enjoy an afternoon exploring your health and wellness options, playing games, dancing, eating and winning prizes!
The event will take place from 4pm to 8pm and is FREE!
Nicole J. Babka, BS, CPT
As Office Administrator, I develop and maintain relationships with my new and existing clients/patients. I endeavor to sell my firm and its products, ensure client/patient satisfaction and develop new business opportunities. I use my superior organization skills to manage multiple clients/patients. I use my nutritional knowledge, experience, and love of fitness to coach clients/patients in making, and more importantly, maintaining, healthy lifestyle changes.